The GCA Social Welfare Team is responsible for establishing effective communication between the Executive Team and members to ensure members have and are repatriating successfully.
- To resolve swiftly any issues on the development of membership relationship.
- To work for the betterment of the Association and its members.
- To provide guidance/assistance to Members to provide recommendation and information on Medical services, Housing, Education, and legal assistance.
- Making Members aware of the rules and regulation of the Ghana Caribbean Association.
- Carrying out Members orientation program
- Carrying out different awareness programs as per the requirements of different Members
- Keeping in touch with our senior members, visiting if necessary, to provide support and assistance.